The Flair 58 Plus is Flair Espresso's flagship model.
Including everything from the base model Flair 58, the Flair 58+ adds a touch of class with walnut accents on the portafilter, t-grip and palm tamper. The included articulating shot mirror attaches to the post magnetically.
The preheat system on the Flair 58+ includes three different levels: low, medium and high, which roughly correlate to brewing temperatures needed for dark, medium and light roasts respectively. It's easier to take with you on the go, featuring a detachable preheat controller so that you can go off-grid and brew espresso anywhere.
The Flair 58+ also features dark motif screws and includes both of Flair’s portafilter baskets, the high and low-flow.
Fully-Manual, Professional Grade, Lever Press
- Handcraft café-quality espresso at home
- Manual process and integrated pressure gauge for precise brew variable control
- Immediate feedback while brewing allows for real-time adjustments
Temperature Preheat Controller
- Consistent thermal management of your brew inputs
- Three temperature settings to match your brewing preference
- Maintain your brew chamber preheat for multiple extractions
Professional Grade 58mm Barista Portafilter
- Wooden handle for advanced ergonomics
- Use any standard 58mm portafilter basket, tamping & distribution tools
- Mirror dialing-in process of specialty coffee industry
- Wide base for stability during extractions
- Elongated lever for ease of pulling at higher pressures
- T-grip for lever comfort and control
- Advanced mechanical workflow allows for rapid-fire extractions
Premium Build with Elegant Finishes
- Stainless steel components for a plastic-free brew path
- Die-cast aluminum frame to withstand years of extractions
- Metal components backed by limited 5-year warranty
- Deluxe wooden accents